Join Us To Empower Innovation
We are a fast-moving start-up company that creates innovative solutions using the latest technologies, from system architectures to security and financial analysis applications.
Come and join an experienced and agile team that provides you with the work environment and flexibility to be creative and innovative. We are never shy of trying something new and learning from our mistakes.
We are based in Colorado Springs, CO, with several team members working remotely from across the country. We are led by an executive team which ran multiple successful start-up companies providing a vast network of industry connections for potential partners or insightful guidance. They are always open to exploring new ideas and understand the importance of quick decision-making without overanalyzing.
If you like “owning your job”, moving fast, and helping to build something great, then come join us!
Axellio’s mission is to provide organizations with actionable, relevant, and insightful information to prioritize and solve the pressing business problems, whether it is cyber security or financial trading performance. We create innovative solutions leveraging our own designs, open-source, and partner solutions integrated for work-flow efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and optimized for our customers
Featured Job Openings
Axellio (www.Axellio.com), an innovator in advanced solutions for network visibility and security located in Colorado Springs, Colorado, is searching for a Director, Product Management who is passionate about building and utilizing leading-edge technology to disrupt the market and increase network and security visibility. The perfect candidate will possess all the qualifications below and be able to think critically and make decisions in a fast-paced environment and have a “get it done” attitude.
The Director, Product Management is responsible for product management and product marketing and represents the voice of our customers and users. The role is responsible for defining Axellio’s products and portfolio and to successfully position our offering internally and externally. It includes managing the solution offering of products and services throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing solutions and customer requirements, developing and validating our vision and roadmap, and working closely with engineering to deliver winning solutions. It also includes working with sales, marketing, and support to ensure sales and customer satisfaction goals are met, aligning with the company’s overall strategy and goals.
An ideal candidate is a creative, passionate, and empathetic professional with in-depth experience in network security. This individual will be the expert in understanding the customer, how and why they buy, how they use our solutions, and how to accelerate network problem as well as threat detection and response.
- Product Management:
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, to identify “jobs to be done” and fill solution gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share and significantly improve customer experience.
- Gain and maintain a deep understanding of the adjacent and competitive ecosystem of security vendors’ technologies, products, solutions, and services.
- Define the solution strategy and roadmap combining customer feedback and network security market and technology trends especially in areas such as NDR, XDR, network packet brokers, and packet capture.
- Create buy-in for the solution vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Translate solution strategy into detailed requirements with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success.
- Product Marketing - Program development and execution:
- Develop market messaging and positioning strategies and be an expert with respect to the competition.
- Drive solution launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other marketing team members.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with solution strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Act as an evangelist to build awareness and understanding, including press and analysts’ briefings.
- Sales Support:
- Develop sales tools and collateral and brief and train the sales force.
- Attend sales calls and perform solution demos to customers as needed.
- Represent the company and solution by attending trade shows and speaking at conferences.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent and 5+ years’ experience as a Security Product Manager, preferably with focus on network security, incidents response, or threat hunting.
- Solid understanding of the network security market including solutions, vendors, underlying technologies, and common operational practices.
- Self-starter with a proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful solution throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop solution and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Analytical and creative thinker who enjoys customer and partner engagement.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Proven ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to travel about 20% of the time
What you get:
- The ability to work remotely
- The chance to develop next generation networking and cyber security products and to work with others who are passionate about technology.
- Excellent pay commensurate with experience and benefits and an opportunity to create something special and share in that success through equity options.
- A team driven by collaboration and getting results in a fast paced and transparent start-up environment - where trying new things, “failing fast”, and learning are valued.
At Axellio we understand the importance of diversity and inclusion. We work to build a culture that attracts a diverse mix of talented people who are committed and vibrant team members that bring determination and passion to work every day. We recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a broad and diverse candidate pool. We encourage you to apply.
If you would like to learn more, please send your resume to: John Grover at firstname.lastname@example.org