Packet Visibility for Real-Time and Forensic Security
PacketXpress® is a high-speed, high-intake network visibility hub for packet capture, analysis, and distribution in an extremely small footprint.
As PacketXpress buffers, distributes, and records all incoming traffic, it removes the real-time processing requirement for all you network and security management and analysis solutions while providing packet access for forensic back-in-time analysis.
- Detect internal threats - gain visibility into your egress, ingress, and internal traffic
- Access anytime to unalterable evidence for quick decision making - get access to all packets surrounding any event
- Virtualize your existing security infrastructure - turn your network and security monitoring infrastructure into software-defined solutions, virtualizing the previously hardware centric solutions.
Adaptive Traffic Distribution
Extend the Useful Life of Your Monitoring & Analysis Infrastructure
Keep up with network speed and traffic growth — distribute captured traffic at controlled rates to other applications matching their intake rates, smoothing out the traffic spikes and avoiding overloading your monitoring and analysis infrastructure.
High Speed Network Packet Intake and Distribution
Axellio PacketXpress is a dual-server architecture platform which can ingest and store traffic at 100 Gbps sustained while simultaneously distributing captured PCAP data up to 200 Gbps with no performance impact on either intake, distribution, or analysis.
Packets Data for Faster Decisions and Mitigations
Capturing and analyzing network packets surrounding the attack are immutable evidence as they are nearly impossible for attackers to delete or modify. This provides a rich data set that can be analyzed pre-and post-event to determine how attackers entered the environment, what actions they took, and which devices were communicated with:
- Packets can reliably recreate all communication relationships to assess the “blast radius.”
- Allows for analysis of not just the header information but all payload embedded in the packets
- Provide reliable timing information on all packets traversing the network
- Provide broader attack patterns across multiple devices